Weekend Style

Who is ready for the weekend!?! I'm sure ya'll are! 

I'm all about comfortable, effortless outfits. I like to feel good in what I wear. If you don't feel comfortable and good in your clothes it will show. The awkwardness will show ladies. I think we all have experienced it at some point (I know I did). 





Sweater - love the length of it. Great to wear over leggings as well (you're covering your bums in those leggings, right?! Today I saw a chicks leggings being eaten by her rear-end. Not a cute look ladies, no, no, no)  //  Jeans - really like their jeans. They're affordable and fit great // Shoes - umm how cute are these!?! Perfect for the weekends // Scarf - love the color. Scarf are my fave accessory for the Fall // Bag - perfect color to transition into Fall // Watch - a little leopard print to spice things up a bit // Ring //  Necklace


Enjoy your weekend and thanks for stopping by!

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment