Welcome, Fall


Without a single doubt, fall has always been my favorite time of the year. The happiest memories that I can recall have happened during this season. There are of course the 'firsts' that have taken place. The first time I moved away from Texas for college and found myself with a sense of new-found independence, aimlessly wandering around campus taking in the Midwest's beautiful transition into the colder months. The first time I moved in with my best friends and had a house to call my own. The first time I fell in love. And of course there are the fall routines that I look forward to every year, like dusting off the box of my favorite sweaters in storage, or wandering around with a pumpkin spice latte in hand.  When October rolls around, I can't help but feel a little nostalgic about autumn's past and what it means to me. This fall is another first - my first time living in New York City. It is the simple things that make me happy and I am so eager to see what memories fall will bring me this year. I know that it will be nothing short of magical

Follow Flashes of Style

photos by me

0 comments:

Post a Comment