return of the....



..no, it's not Return of the Mack...it's return of bathroom pictures! Just today. Maybe.
But do you all remember that song - Return of the Mack by Mark Morrison? I used to love that song back in the day. I lived in Germany at that time and still remember going with my friend to the store to buy the his Single. haha 

Now, today feels like a true Fall day. We got cool temps, rain and some sunshine. 
Which totally calls for booties!

Cardi: J.Crew (May '12?) (other options here, here and here)  //  Tee: J.Crew - on sale. I went a size down)  // Jeans: Banana Republic (similar here, here and here) // Scarf: H&M (old) (here for under $10// Booties: Old Navy  (kind want these too) //
Bag: LongChamp (one of my Chicago purchases - love this bag) //  Belt: Target //  Watch: ML // Bracelets: BaubleBar
iPhone case: J.Crew



This nail polish came in my Sept. BirchBox and I LOVE it!  Really pleased with this months box.
(I posted in Instagram what I got in the box this months. IG user name - lilly_101)


Happy Friday beauties!


0 comments:

Post a Comment