Crisp Fall day

...and I'm loving it! 



and then I went back to the car for the blazer. A liiiitlleeee cold.




Blazer: H&M (recent)  (other great Fall blazers here and here
Sweater: Old Navy (no longer available online)
Scarf: J.Crew (no longer available online?) (similar here) (other cute options here and here)
Vest in first pic: Old Navy (2011) (similar option here and here)
Jeans: Forever21 (best $10.80 spent) (buy here)
Boots: Sam Edelman (2010) (other options here, here, here, here and here)
Bag and Belt: Target (buy the belt here) (cute bag option)



It's 52 degrees outside and I'm actually happy. What's wrong with me!?!

Before we left for a walk I went to the basement and a minute later was asked by Mr. "who are you talking to?".  No, no-one lives in the basement, except a variety of bugs.
  I was talking to my boots. Yep, my boots! 
There were all alone, boxed up for months, and I was happy to see them again. SO happy! 
They are probably the reason that this girl is happy with 52 degrees outside. 





Happy Fall!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment