outfit // Jump for Joy


I cannot help it -- Wearing tights with hearts on the knees make me want to jump for joy. I have been wearing them about every other day now, and I have not a single run in them. As far as tights go, that is basically a first for me. Nonetheless, I plan on stocking up on these babies because I can't imagine not having them in my wardrobe now! Anyways, I have also been having fun transitioning  pastels into fall. There is no way I am saying goodbye to this dream color palette, no matter how dark and dreary it gets outside. 

Anyways, I hope you all are having a fantastic day! Also, I updated my layout a bit, trying to make it as easily accesible as possible. Hope you all like it!


wearing: top c/o Asian iCandy; dress (worn as skirt) c/o Line & Dot; booties c/o Dolce Vita; bag c/o Rebecca Minkoff; tights c/o ModCloth

0 comments:

Post a Comment