Outfit // Weekend Grunge


I am well aware that the difference between this outfit post and last is like night and day, but sometimes I am overcome with a feeling to dress for my mood. Which is this case was inspired by a 90's grunge kid. In my opinion it is boring to refine one's wardrobe to only one particular style. I find dressing up in the morning when not taking it too seriously and always going with the flow to be much more fun. Here I rocked this ensemble on a lazy sunday just exploring my neighborhood and with my first pumpkin spice latte of the year in hand. I can already tell my first Fall in NYC is going to be a good one.

Hope you all are having a wonderful day.

Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: sweater c/o Chaser; shorts- Vintage; bag- Cambridge Satchel; oxfords- Dr. Martens

0 comments:

Post a Comment