one of each please

Since I look like I ran into a screen door, with brown dots all over my face, I haven't had the desire to dress up (thanks to the non-ablative laser treatment I mentioned couple of posts ago).

So this week has been a week of comfort clothes (like the second picture from previous post). Therefore, I'm ready for something cute.  Here is my current love, need, want...gotta have it now...list.  Express has some super cute colored skinny pants and jeans. I NEED a pair from there. Have you seen Editor Ankle Pant?! LOVE!






Boyfriend Jeans - I've been looking for a great pair for too long, and these seem just right.

Necklace - Hard to believe this beauty is under $10.

Gray Blazer - Just  because I don't have a long gray blazer. And because I'm obsessed with gray.

Pink Skinnies - These are the PERFECT shade of pink. Oh so pretty!

Asymmetrical Tunic -  Just so feminine and pretty. Love the color and style.

YSL Rouge Pur Couture - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. I think every girl needs to treat herself to a beautiful lipstick in even a more beautiful package, so sleek and elegant. Can't wait for this one to be mine.


What is on your wish/want list? Do share in the comments below.


Wishing all of you a fantastic weekend!


xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment