Fashion of Style
Home
About
Privacy
Contact
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
»
Unlabelled
»
narcissistic cannibal
narcissistic cannibal
Kochani dzisiaj krótko i konkretnie ponieważ uciekam szykować się na imprezę :) Zestaw na dziś to czarna koszula połączona z jeansowymi szortami i szarym, luźnym swetrem. Do tego czarne dodatki i gotowe :)
Chciałam Wam przypomnieć również o mojej
wyprzedaży szafy
:)
ENGLISH:
Today's outfit consist of blask shirt, jeans shorts and grey jumper :)
shirt - Cubus
shorts - vintage
jumper - second hand
hat - H&M
shoes -
www.stylowebuty.pl
bag - second hand
0 comments:
Post a Comment
« Prev Post
Next Post »
Home
Top Articles
Recommended Sites
Popular Posts
Designer bag Giveaway
It's November giveaway time! This month I am so excited to offer you all a chance to win this amazing handbag by Gunas . Who isn't ...
another lovely day
Shirt-Target , Jacket-Old Navy , Pants-Loft, F lat s & Necklace: J.Crew, Belt & Ring: H&M So yea...I'm back to my black pa...
Giveaway... CLOSED
Sweater: Target -old (great options here, here , here , here - all 50% off right now) Jeans: Current/Elliott - similar Boots: ℅ SoleSo...
Current Bracelet Obsession
Didn't get to take ootd pictures today, unfortunately. But I just had to share with you my current bracelet obsession. I'm dying ov...
heels vs boots
don't worry, these were not taken during the recent freezing temp….just during the cold temps! Hah the heels are for the office thumbs u...
Tucked or un-tucked?
Top & Necklace: F21 (from 2010) Pants: Zara Sandals: Target (old) I think the day I wore this outfit I kept going back and forth from ha...
apricot mist
I wasn't quite sure what to call the color of this sweater…so naturally, you go the website you purchased it from and find out what they...
Spring Playlist
In the past I have gotten lovely responses to playlist posts so I decided I'd now make it a regular thing on my blog! Below are some son...
Brooklyn Flea
This past weekend we went to the Brooklyn Flea and boy was it full of treasures! From vintage dresses to black and white photographs to old ...
`i've got the power
Wczorajsze, romantyczne klimaty, które zapanowały w moim outficie zdecydowanie do mnie nie pasują. W dzisiejszej stylizacji czuję się jak ry...
Copyright © 2013.
Fashion of Style
Support by
USA Cash Payday Loans
|
Insurance And Loan Site
|
Get Your Cash Loans
0 comments:
Post a Comment