Slouchy Wednesdays







Gloomy days = cozy days in my book. Especially days like today that are not only
rainy, but stormy. Growing up in Texas, I've always loved a good storm. Booming
thunder and lightening shows are the best. And nothing puts me to sleep better
than the sound of a blustering storm and the rain tapping at my window. Anyways,
as glum as it may look outside, I definitely don't think it should be a reflection of
my clothing choices. So I threw on this canary yellow vintage top with a deep
burgundy cardigan to complete my comfy look!

Anyways, I am getting beyond excited for my move to NYC. I've missed my east coast
friends like crazy, and of course the city life so much! I cannot wait to wander around
the streets and take in the magic of the 'hustle and bustle'. Oh and I'm so stoked to livewith my
new roommate Christina! A week and a half until the big move date.


wearing: top- vintage; cardigan- Urban Outfitters; skirt c/o ModCloth;
bag c/o Melie Bianco; Bass loafers- Free People

0 comments:

Post a Comment