Prepster






Still getting used to, but loving my new hair! The new layers have made it
much more wavy, and easier to manage. Hooray for a good change! Anyways,
I have been preparing for the other change in my life (a much more significant
one of course), and have finally began tackling the ugly task of packing.
Slowly sorting through my clothing, and narrowing down the favorites that
will be joining me on this adventure. A chore indeed, but it's coming along
okay.

Anyways, coinciding with my move I'd like to do a little sale in my shop!
15% off all items. Yay! Be sure to check it out here. This sweater is even on
sale too.

Have a wonderful day.


wearing: vintage sweater- For sale in my shop; blouse c/o Romwe;
MinkPink shorts c/o Hallelu; bag c/o VJ-style; Chelsea Crew
Wedges c/o LuLu's

0 comments:

Post a Comment