First of 2012



Faux Leather Jacket: Macy's (similar at UO) (and here
Leggings (navy w/front seam): Target (buy here)
Boots: Sam Edelman (buy here on sale)
Cowl Scarf: (gift) (similar
Bag: c/o HandBag Heaven (buy here)
Hat: Gap (sold out)  (similar here) (and here)
Necklace: Cents of Style (thanks to Rachelle) (check her out here)


Hope you had a great and safe transition into 2012!

I wanted to thank each one of you for reading and commenting on my blog and for all the sweet emails you've been sending my way. I truly appreciate it.  It's amazing people like you that keep me blogging and make it even more enjoyable.
My style has evolved so much over the past year and I'm looking forward to documenting it further on this little blog of mine (hopefully with a better camera in 2012 ;)

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment