Trends // Loves List


The change of the season has definitely had me lusting after Fall essentials that I am dying to fill my closet with. Of course I have my staples from last fall that will be carrying over to this year but I am also in need of some refresher pieces. First thing on my list is oxblood, well... everything. I cannot get over this rich color and I can't wait to stock my wardrobe with this beautiful color. Here are some pieces I love:


oxblood



Another obsession of mine are buckle boots! I just can't get enough of them. I wouldn't mind adding one or two of these to my collection:
buckle boots

From left to right: 1.)Topshop western boots, 2.) Madewell suede boots 3). jeffrey campbell boots 
4.) Asos Faith high heels 5.) Asos tan boots 6.) Topshop buckle boots

Next on my list is something shiny and new: the brocade dress. I am loving this trend and can't wait to pair one of these pretty little numbers with a tough moto jacket and beat up boots. 

brocade




 From Left to right: 1.) BB Dakota dress 2.)Kenzo dress 3.) Fashionunion.com Brocade dress

 And last thing I am really lusting for is a carry-all backpack, perfect for my daily adventures in New York. Books, cameras, beauty products and what other belongings I have would be perfect to carry in these backpacks: 


backpacks

 From Left to right: 1.)floral backpack 2.) Canvas rucksack backpack  3,) Mint green bag 4.) Steve Madden bag


Hope you liked this edition of my lasest Loves List!

Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr | Pinterest 


0 comments:

Post a Comment