NYFW // Brunch with Shoemint & Pose


Amongst the insanity that is NYFW, it is so nice to have a little escape with friends for brunch. On this particular day, the lovely folks from Shoemint and Pose invited me for a spectacular brunch downtown. Aside from devouring the banana bread, taking in the beautiful city views and  chatting with friends, I admired the new fall Shoemint collection. Full of lace-up boots and vintage-inspired loafers, I cannot wait to acquire some of these babies for my fall adventures in the city. I can already see myself wearing them with chunky knits and skinnies all season long.

Anyways, so sorry for the lack of updates. Fashion week has taken much out of my than I thought, however I absolutely love every single second of it. Can't wait to post about all my experiences this week! Hope you all are having a lovely day.

Follow Flashes of Style 

wearing: dress - Dahlia

0 comments:

Post a Comment