Outfit // Tribal


So I might have jumped the gun and already pulled out my tights. The mornings and evenings have definitely been cool enough for them in the city, and I just couldn't help but to swap out my summer clothes for fall ones in my closet. I am a true lover of seasonal changes and love to embrace them as they come! Anyways, I am beyond obsessed with this Cynthia Vincent tribal inspired blazer. The fitted silhouette is perfect to pair with dresses for the fall. Super excited to have this piece in my wardrobe! 

Anyways, the excitement of NYFW wrapped up yesterday, but I still have a bit more coverage that from the shows I attended that I will share with you all this week, including Rachel Antonoff and Vivienne Tam! Hope you all are having a fabulous day.

Follow Flashes of Style 

wearing: blazer c/o Cynthia Vincent; dress- H&M; loafers- vintage; bag c/o Botkier

0 comments:

Post a Comment