Outfit // Floating Freely


This dress is most definitely one of those dresses in which twirling is not only necessary but instinctual. My inner fairy princess comes out to play and I really cannot help it. I picked up this dress (bow in back added) and necklace from the Fred Flare warehouse last Friday where they invited me over for a little visit! Not only did they welcome me with a donut tower, but also their inflatable dinosaur Geoffrey and a bag of goodies for me to take home. I had such a lovely time! More photos from my visit to come. Anyways, I am also obsessed with my new Rebecca Minkoff cherry red bag. I would say it is just the perfect statement piece for fall. Can't get enough of this gorgeous color.

Hope you all are having a wonderful Monday!

Follow Flashes of Style 

wearing: dress & necklace c/o Fred Flare; bag c/o Rebecca Minkoff; tights & loafers c/o ModCloth

0 comments:

Post a Comment