Outfit // Fall is in the air


Well it is almost that time of year again where my favorite sweaters get to come out and play and you will rarely see me without a coffee or tea of some sort in hand. It is my favorite season of them all and I couldn't be more excited to be spending this one in New York City. I can't wait to see the transformation of the city into the colder months of the year. I have a feeling it is going to be a very magical place!  I also want to take a moment to remember 9/11. Eleven years ago today, the city was a completely different place. Sometimes when I am walking around the city my mind wanders to those who were here on that day and affected by the attacks. I always remember those firefighters and heroes who lost their lives in name of protecting our beautiful city and I'll never forget the families who lost love ones in the buildings and planes. Always remember, never forget.

Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Follow Flashes of Style 

wearing: sweater c/o Romwe; denim- Free People; bag c/o LuLu's; Jett boots c/o Modern Vice x Natalie and Dylana Suarez

0 comments:

Post a Comment