Styling the bling - t+j Designs


Jacket: Zara (no longer available online?) 
Tank: Target
Jeans: Zara
Shoes: Aldo (also similar here)
Belt: Target (similar at CR under $5
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff  (no longer available in gray? but gorgeous in tan and eggplant as well)
Necklace: c/o t+j Designs
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: J.Crew 



Recently I had the honor to style this beautiful Luxe Pave Spike Crystal necklace by t+j Designs. If you haven't heard about t+j Designs you need to check them out! They have amazing jewelry at different price points (yes, I might have a slight obsession with jewelry).
  One thing I found out about this necklace - it goes with everything! 
Check out how three other fab ladies styled this beauty.

t+j Designs is offtering 20% discount on this gorgeous necklace this week only (ends 9/14) with discount code "STYLEITSPIKE" 


xoxo


p.s. the polka dot sweater from my Sunday post is from The Limited - now on sale.
And leopard bow flats are by Me Too

I'll also share what I got from Kate Spade ;) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment