Beauty // Paul Mitchell Curls Confession


Taming these wild waves atop my head can often be a challenge for me, especially in the New York humidity. With the frizzy nature of my hair, it is practically impossible to get the effect I want without some product. With that being said, I was super excited about  Paul Mitchell's campaign, rightfully named Curls Confession. The brand will be launching these new products for us wavy/curly-headed gals. So far I have tried the products pictured  above,  and am particularly obsessed with the leave-in treatment, which is guaranteed to knock out that annoying frizz and the Twirl Around, which keeps the curls defined throughout the day. 

What is most exciting about this campaign though is that Paul Mitchell is giving readers the opportunity to win free products through their Facebook page. By sharing your curls confessions on their page with the hash-tag #CurlsConfession , you might just be able to try out the products too! Head to the Facebook page here

Beauty is something I have never really been a focus of mine on this blog, however it is something I would love to get into. Every few weeks I plan on focusing on beauty products I love. What are your favorite hair products, curly or straight? 

Follow Flashes of Style 

Hair products c/o Paul Mitchell

0 comments:

Post a Comment