NYFW Diary Part I


Well the NYFW festivities have been constant all week, but now that it has officially started, everything is in full swing. Not a dull moment to be had, and not a coffee opportunity missed (as pictured above). So much is going on here in NYC, and I just love the positive energy the city has during this time. Plus all my favorite bloggers from all around the world are here which make things all that much better. Yesterday I hit up the Lauren Moffatt presentation which was an absolute treat. I was in complete admiration of all the playful prints and retro silhouettes. Right up my alley! I wore this vintage floral dress with my favorite denim moto jacket and new Jett boots for a casual look. These boots were designed by my lovely friends Natalie and Dylana Suarez for  Modern Vice. Seriously the coolest and comfiest boots I own.

Anyways, stay tuned to my twitter and instagram for constant NYFW updates. Expect many more diaries this week!

Follow Flashes of Style 

wearing: dress- Grey Dog Vintage boutique; Moto jacket - H&M; bag c/o Rebecca Minkoff; Jett boots c/o Modern Vice x Natalie & Dylana Suarez

0 comments:

Post a Comment