Simplistic












Sometimes there is a piece in your closet that it does not
matter what you pair it with. You are confident whether you
pair it with jeans or an elegant skirt. For me, this it that top.
I am in love with the pattern, And it is also extremely silky/flowy.
I can't wait to mix it with a printed skirt or shorts, because lately
my mood has been a little crazy which might be reflecting
off my wardrobe. Good crazy though.

Okay I am most definitely in my ramble phase now, but
I leave you with a huge favor to ask. I have decided to enter
the Refinery 29's 'Next Big Style Blogger' contest. If you
feel that I should be a candidate please vote for me! I am
on the most recent page right now. All you have to do is
click the heart!

Follow me on TWITTER!

Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: Grey Dog Vintage blouse; Heritage shorts & hat; BDG cardigan; Jeffrey Cambell 'miracle' wedge

0 comments:

Post a Comment