Another simple day



Jeans: H&M
Shirt: The Limited (old)
Tank: Target
Boots: Ugg Kensington
Ring:  The Limited


Tuesday's Outfit
Blouse: The Limited
Sweater: Forever21
Black Dress Pants: The Limited
Flats: Kohl's
Bracelet: Forever21
Watch: Guess

My Friday started well (lie)....My hair dryer died! Two seconds into drying my hair it decided to kill itself! Not cool! So I had to let my hair air dry which I don't do very often just because I don't like my hair curly very much. At times I give it a break but as you can see from some of the pictures my hair usually is wavy (blow dry + 2" curling iron).  What made the day a slightly better is that today is jeans day...makes it less awkward...and so I decided to just throw on a top, my warm boots and get to work...on time...therefore the simple outfit today!

Do you have fun any weekend plans? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment