Something new, something old...sort of


Sweater: Banana Republic
Button down shirt: Target
Skinny Pants: Kohl's
Boot: Ugg Kensington
Belt: Thrifted
Bracelet: Forever21

I was going to wear my black booties but it was snowing...quite a bit...so I decided to be warm and wear my Uggs.


And this was Monday's outfit: 


Shirt: Forever21
Jacket: Urban Behavior (old)
Brown Dress Pants: The Limited
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Forever21
Bracelets: H&M

Tuesday outfit shall be posted tomorrow...because I have my lazy moments...maybe too many....maybe, just maybe.

I'm going to have some Emergen-C...just because. It's a new flavor..Dragon Fruit...so I'm eager to try it :)
You ever drink Emergen-C? If so, what is your favorite flavor?

Hope you're having a warm Thursday!

xoxo,

Lilly

0 comments:

Post a Comment