What happened to Phoenix

...Chanel Rouge Allure Laque in Phoenix to be exact?
I've worn it only a few times since I've bought it. I was hoping the pictures below would give you an idea what the color looks like (and those are the only once I've taken which was a while back) but the pictures are a bit dark. 


before (nude lip will always be my fav)

with Chanel Rouge in Phoenix  (need to take pictures in light)


Muah


This is what happens when you can't go shopping on a Saturday, you share interesting pictures of yourself!



The shopping ban for October has officially begun! 
I know a few of you mentioned you'd like to give it shot....Love at First ShoeBeautygirl24Fashions on the FlyBeauty Vigilante,...we'll try it together even if it's for a few weeks.  Did I forgot anyone else? Let me know in the comments below if I did (sorry), or if you would like to join us and give it a try. 


xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment