Pale Pink Patent Leather






I think it's clear that the star of this post is my new pale patent pink leather bag from LODIS.
Aside from the fun alliteration this bag ensues, I am just obsessed with the color and surprisingly
that fact that it is patent. This season I have been intrigued by all things shiny and eye-catching.
Almost like a cat or something, haha! Okay I am rambling... anyways I have also been excited
about this asymmetrical skirt from shop AKIRA, that I transformed into a hi-lo skirt instead.
Love it when a clothing item has versatility. And lastly, I am very much in love with this
detachable collar. It is the perfect quirky touch to any outfit.

Well I hope You all are having a lovely day!

PS- I have joined FACEBOOK! It's about time right? Be sure to add me...If you'd like,
of course :)


PPS- I have updated Shop Flashes of Style! Lots of lovely vintage pieces available.

TWITTER.

Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: top- Forever 21
skirt c/o shopAKIRA
'Astor Corey Satchel' c/o LODIS
collar c/o Romwe

0 comments:

Post a Comment