who doesn't love boots!?


Faux Leather Jacket: Target (super old)
Sweater: NY&Co
Jeans: Aeropostale
Boots: Sam Edelman 
Scarf: H&M







Are you guys already tired of seeing these boots? Good, because you'll be seeing them a lot more this Fall/Winter.  For those who have been following by blog for a while you know how much I wore them last Fall/Winter/early Spring...a ton...like here, here, here, here, here and here  this post has actually three different pairs of boots in it, proof I wear other boots too lol), oh and here..and a many more times lol...I'm sure you get the idea.

I love boots, what can I say.  I would really LOVE, love to get these Hunter Boa Snake boots but I can't bring myself to spend $150 on rubber (I won't say it will never happen...you know...never-say-never). Plus the only place I can find them is eBay...for $180, definitely a no-no. But I sure love 'em.



You Sunshines have a wonderful weekend! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment