Guest Post: Audrey from Putting Me Together

I'm SO excited to be here on Lilly's blog!  I'm definitely a fan of her style.  But really, how could I not be, considering we seem to have matching closets filled with the same pieces!  What can I say?  Great minds shop at Target, Old Navy, and Kohl's.


In light of fall, I thought I'd share a recent post from my blog about a fall staple--the plaid/gingham shirt.


My younger brother is absolutely obsessed with plaid shirts, and nowadays I can't seem to get enough of them either.  Will you judge me for having two of the same shirt from Old Navy?  Does it help if they were on crazy sale?


I simply couldn't resist getting multiples because I knew how versatile this shirt could be.  So, here we go, 10 ways to wear a gingham shirt!







I tried to pull out the basic, general principles for you to easily use as a foundation.  From there you can add your own style and flare by using pieces you already own and by creating your own color combinations.


I also made it all one image so that you can pin it for future reference.  So, ladies, let's see you rock some gingham this fall!

0 comments:

Post a Comment