Guest Post: Haley from Cardigan Junkie

Hello!  I'm Haley from Cardigan Junkie and I'm really excited to be filling in for Lilly today while she's enjoying her vacation.  If you don't know me, you'll soon find out that one of my favorite things to do is play around with clothes and wear things as many ways as I can. 

I am currently coveting the No. 2 pencil skirt from J.Crew in viridian green (also known as teal), but before I drop $120 on a skirt, I wanted to see how many ways I could (virtually) style it and then share the results with the rest of you!  I love how pencil skirts make everyone look simultaneously polished and sexy, and this piece is no exception. 



pencil skirt, four ways








Is anyone else a pencil skirt addict like me?  I'm new to the club, and now I can't get enough of them! 

If you'd like a set like this, stop by Cardigan Junkie and send me a note.  I love helping people style their clothes and meeting new blog friends!  Thanks again to Lilly for hosting me today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment