Cold Shoulder



Brrr, did it get cold the past few days! A lover of this time of year, I am not complaining
one bit at all. I only packed mainly sweaters with me on my trip but I was wishing I had
brought some coats as well. Luckily I purchased this vintage moto jacket, and it definitely
did the trick! I have been in search for a real leather jacket for such a long time, so I was
super happy when I found this one. And since it is vintage, it is all worn-in and ready to go.
Such a classic piece that I know I will wear all the time this winter. It is a nice little break
from my beloved cardigan collection (which I will still be wearing all the time too). I paired it with this
dotted UNIF top that I am obsessed with. The cut-out shoulder detail is just so fun.

Hope you all are having a lovely weekend! The past two weeks have
been so busy during my trip, so I plan to take it easy .


TWITTER.

Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: UNIF top c/o Need Supply
vintage jacket- Grey Dog
skirt- f21
bag c/o Melie Bianco,
loafers- thrifted

0 comments:

Post a Comment