The Long & Winding Road






Believe it or not, but this road is literally right outside of my boyfriend's apartment, basically in his backyard. Super convenient for me and blog pictures, super annoying for him because I will
be dragging him out there a lot while I'm visiting, hehe. It is actually a bike trail that winds
throughout the whole town and is gorgeous every step or cycle of the way. It is so nice
being immersed in beautiful nature here and even better that the weather has been so nice.
Too bad the leaves haven't changed colors yet, but that just means that I will have to be
back for another visit when the weather gets even cooler.

By the way, thank you so much for the lovely birthday wishes! You all were so sweet
and kind. I cannot tell you how much I appreciated it.

Hope you have a wonderful day, and don't forget to enter the Calico giveaway here!


TWITTER.

Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: top c/o Romwe
skirt- vintage
bag c/o VJ-Style
shoes c/o ModCloth
tights c/o Calico

0 comments:

Post a Comment