Guest Post: Nav from NavLandStyle

Hello Lovelies!  Since I'm on vacation, a few lovely ladies have volunteered to guest post while I'm gone.  Thank you girls for being so sweet!  Enjoy they guest posts for a whole week :)




__________________________________________________________________________________


Hi I am Nav from NavLandStyle. Lilly was generous enough to let me blog here while she is away.  Over on my blog, I work 9-5 in the corporate world (youngest in my office) and so I like to post about work outfits, casual outfits for the weekend, life musings, few wedding series posts as I am getting ready to plan for a fusion wedding (East Indian and Caucasian) in about 9 months! I am just your average girl who has not so much discretionary income so I like to thrift alot (every month). I also like to dress laid-back on the weekends while playing with colors, patterns on weekdays, use some of the latest trends and make it my own, give fashion/life/hair tips on Tippy Tuesdays and we finish off the stressful week with some humour by showing you some recent outtakes. I hope you will visit me there and join in for some fun! =)

So, I am here to get your opinion today. I have a fashion dilemma and I need your help. I bought this awesome plaid jacket from H&M lately.


To Keep or Not to Keep?





Shirt: Old NAVY, Scarf: F21, Jacket: H&M, Pants: BR, Purse: Sears

The reason I took front and back pictures of this blazer is because I need your help. I got this H&M blazer recently and now I don't know if I want to keep it or not. The tag is still on and I got 30 days to return it.


Let me run through some pros and cons with you: Pros: Plaid (so 70's trend), its wool blend so will keep me warm in office and in the chilly winters here, love the bottom cut of it, has elbow patches, suede collar.
Cons: Bec it is wool blend, it itches my skin around the neck a bit, cost is $40 (keep in mind I am used to $5 blazers - from thrift stores).


So I don't know. What do you say - Keep or Return? Thanks for your help. You can help me with more of my fashion dilemmas at NavLandStyle

0 comments:

Post a Comment