Tonal Dressing











I am such a fan of tonal dressing. Whether it be an electric blue paired with robins egg,
or red with pink, I just think it is such a fun way to play around with my closet. It's a different
way to color block and there are endless fun possibilities to make it work. Pair a top with a dress and it is turned into a lovely seperates outfit! Find more tunics here at Joe Browns. Anyways, tomorrow Ryan is coming down to visit me here in Texas for the weekend and then we will be
road tripping it back to Fayetteville where he still goes to school/where I went to school.
Will be seeing tons of old friends and I couldn't be more excited! Plus, some time
with my boo is much needed at this point. It's been almost two months! Oh yeah, and
we will be celebrating my birthday on Sunday... 23, yikes!

Hope you all are having a wonderful week.

TWITTER.

Follow Flashes of Style


wearing: sweater c/o Romwe
dress c/o Chicwish
bag c/o VJ-Style
sunnies /co Calico
shoes- F21

0 comments:

Post a Comment