Look of the day: navy and black



*Blazer: Marshalls, Pants: Mudd/Kohls, Tank: Target, Boots: Sam Edelman, Necklace: Express (old), Ring: The Limited 


When you take your outfit pictures, do you ever have a few pictures that look almost the same...but yet they are slightly different....and you can't decide which ones to upload? Seems to happen to me all the time. So I upload them all :)
Plus I'm sort of getting tired of taking pictures in the bathroom at work...I think it's time to look for a tripod...even though I know you'll miss bathroom-mirror pictures ;-)  But I have a feeling it's going to be a while before this happens...it's just so much more convenient this way..haha.

Well, on the bright side...it's Thursday...and I get to leave in 45min...(derm. appt)...and probably will hit a few stores after the appt... We're going to see Stomp on Saturday and I think I need a pair of dark skinny jeans to wear with my fav boots (yep, you guessed it...the boots I've on today). 

And then I'm going to make stuffed Zucchini...delish..seriously!  (I think this is the 7th of me cooking since we've been married...which is 16 months. Hubby, thanks for cooking)

Have a fabulous Thursday!

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment