You Got To Be Free












Rightfully so, I titled this with a lyrics from "Come Together", not only because I am listening
to it right now but also because I felt pretty free when I bought these pants. I honestly
did not really question if they fit my style or not, I just knew I needed them! Crazy yes,
but sometimes a fun piece is exactly what a wardrobe needs for a little face lift. Anyways
I feel like I am really babbling now! This past week has been so wonderful with Ryan in town.
We have been adventuring and exploring all around Philly, just soaking in the summer
greatness. Hitting up whatever happy hours sound nice, like 1/2 price margaritas, and
spending late nights on friend's patios. Ahh, life sure is good right now. 'Here Comes
The Sun' just came on and I think this is my cue to get back outside now!


Hope you all are having a lovely weekend as well!

TWITTER.

Follow Flashes of Style


wearing: top c/o Romwe
jeans- Urban Outfitters
shoes- Jefferey Campell 'Miracle' Wedge
bag- c/o Le Mode Accessories

0 comments:

Post a Comment