I heart pink




Shirt: Express
Skirt: J.Crew
Wedges: Lucky Brand
Necklace: F21

Love me a skirt with pockets.  I can put my keys, my cell phone, my wallet, my lip butter.  Speaking of lip butter (and no, I don't really put all of the mentioned items in my pocket even though they would all fit...but keys and cell phone have been in these pockets before). 


Anyway, back to the lip butter...have you ever tried Korres lip butter? AWESOME stuff ladies, seriously! 
I bought mine at Sephora a while back in Jasmine. It's a very "sheer neutral pink". I LOVE the color is gives my lips, very natural light tint of pink (I'm a nude-lip-type-of-girl).  The balm is very hydrating and it smells great. I would definitely recommend it. It actually comes in seven different "flavors" so there is something for everyone :)


Just had to tell you briefly about this fantastic product :)

xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment