Rainy Day Mix Tape











Sometimes I find it difficult to wear a dress in the summer time without feeling too boring.
There is no possible way of layering in Philly's humidity at times, so I have found myself
straying away from them. However, I am pretty obsessed with this cotton dress and the
pretty flower bouquet print. I don't find myself feeling the need to layer with this dress
and I think it can simply stand out on it's own. I feel so carefree when I put it on! I paired
it with these blush pink wedges, aka my favorite color in the world, and called it a day.

Anyways, I have gotten lovely responses from all my past "mix tapes" that I have put on
this blog and that makes me so very happy! So I will probably be featuring this
a bit more on the blog. If only I could personally make mix cds with hand-drawn
cover art for all of you I would! But that seems simply impossible so for now this will
just have to do- just click on the song and it will take you to the video on YouTube!
Lately Philly has been extremely gloomy and rainy which is my kind
of weather. So here is a bit of chill music from my rainy day playlist:

1.) The Avett Brothers- Swept Away
2.) My Morning Jacket- Golden
3.) Ben Sollee- Prettiest Tree On The Mountain
4.) Simon & Garfunkel- Bleeker Street
5.) DeVotchka- New World
6.) Widowspeak- Gunshy
7.) M.Ward- Undertaker
8.) Owen Pallett- This is The Dream of Win & Regine
9.) Fleet Foxes- Grown Ocean
10.) Wilco- She's a Jar
11.) Asobi Seksu- Thursday

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! If you have to face Hurricane Irene like me,
please be safe!


TWITTER.

Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: Triumph of Blooms dress c/o ModCloth
bag & Chinese Laundry Shoes c/o LuLu's.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment