Picnic at Night

























Oh yes, this really was a lovely day. Not only did the weather permit me to pull out my favorite vintage shirt in the history of the world, but it was nice enough to have a wonderful picnic outdoors with my friends Dylana, Kim, and Brian. We decided to skip out on all the fuss of rushing to happy hour and decided to create our own private one. I'd say it beat being in a stuffy restaurant exponentially. Plus, I was with the world's most awesome foodies (aka Brian and Kim) so of course they ensured that we didn't go hungry. We went to this awesome local Philly market place called Di Bruno Brothers and picked up a delicious cheese spread, fresh baguette, and olives and completed it with a bottle of wine. So began our picnic under the stars.



PS- a huge thanks to Kim for taking these photos with her stellar lens. I think I'm in love!




TWITTER.



Follow Flashes of Style



wearing: top- Vintage

skirt- Urban Outfitters

bag- Ebay

oxfords c/o Shop Ruche





0 comments:

Post a Comment