Electric Blue

























For those scorching hot summer days, simply a dress is really all you need. I am just in love

with the pleated bottom on this dress, and the sheer detailing on the collar is a nice touch.

Plus, you can't go wrong with this fun electric blue color. I threw on this Brixton hat and was

basically out the door. Minimum accessories needed. Sometimes that is what I love about

summer! Although I will admit- I am getting quite antsy for fall to arrive. Hurry up

weather gods!



Anyways, I am so happy it is Sunday and I am just going to let the day roll and

take it easy. Lazy Sundays are the best, and I sure haven't had one in quite some time.

Hope yours is lovely as well!




TWITTER.



Follow Flashes of Style



wearing: dress & hat- c/o LuLu's

bag- Urban Outfitters

shoes c/o Modcloth

0 comments:

Post a Comment