Red, Red Wine





















Happy lazy sunday, everyone! My roommate kitty is sleeping like a lazy bum on my lap

as I type this, making it quite difficult to blog. He is just so cute though, and I have a

really hard time refusing his cuddles. Anyways, before I start rambling about how cute

Malcom is (that's his silly name) lets move onto the outfit! I am totally obsessing over this

wine red for fall. It is such a rich and deep color and I just cannot wait to wear this Chicwish

skirt cold, dreary day with it popping against a grey sky. I paired it with this beautiful bouquet

necklace I got from the lovely folks over at Stitched & Adorned (wonderful new shop I

suggest you all check out). I am always drawn to lockets, especially floral lockets. Also

I am pretty excited to show you all these babies from SHOP Akira. Once again I am just

dreaming of fall, and excited to pair them with chunky sweaters, flowy dresses, and opaque

tights. Wow, I am way too focused on the change of the season!



Well I hope you all enjoy your Sunday. Mine is definitely going to be full of relaxation.



TWITTER.



Follow Flashes of Style



wearing: skirt c/o Chicwish; top c/o Romwe; necklace c/o Stiched & Adorned; Jeffrey Campbell heels c/o SHOPAkira

0 comments:

Post a Comment