Ikat and stripes


Skirt: Banana Republic (buy here)
Shirt: Forgot which plain black shirt I wore
Sandals: Kohl's 
Necklace: From overseas (borrowed from sis)
Bracelet: Gift
Ring: F21

I've been eyeing this skirt at BR for a while but the original price was $80.  Definitely a cute skirt but in my eyes not worth $80, sorry BR.  About 2-3 weeks ago I got it on sale. Got this one for me, and red/orange one for my sister. They still have this one online, in blue only. The sizing is way off. I had to size up and  got mine in size 4. It's a little snug in the hips (mine measure 36.5 inches) and little loose in the waist (25 inches).  Hope that helps if you decide to get it. But couldn't pass up the deal.  Loving the pockets ;-)



Tank Top: F21 (few different colors here and here)
Cardi: Old Navy (similar here and here, here for $20)
Jeans: AE (buy here)
Belt: The Limited
Flats: Gift from overseas (similar here, here and here)
Necklace: Charlotte Russe 


Both outfits are from couple of weeks ago, forgot to post them sooner. 

It's a rainy day today which would be a good day to paint my "girly room". But I have a feeling it won't happen today either. Later tonight we're going to see a show "Prairie Home Companion", so that's my excuse for not painting :)  My brother-in-law really likes them so we got tickets to see them tonight. They're pretty interesting.

Hope you're having a fabulous weekend whatever you're doing! 

xoxo

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment