Old Navy Fall picks

Old Navy Fall picks











Hello ladies! I'm back...no longer MIA. We had a great time in Chicago, I'll tell you few things we did in the next post.


But for right now I wanted to share my top picks from Old Navy. I grabbed four out of the five items above for myself....I didn't get the striped shirt...couldn't justify another striped shirt, even though 1) I don't own a striped boat neck shirt 2) is there such a thing at too many striped shirts?

Since I already own the blue gingham shirt (bought last year) I picked up the Aqua color. It's very light, (nude color bra required) which makes it great for warm days in Summer and it can be nicely layered in Fall/Winter.
Today I picked up the blue and polka dot tops (the 30% friends and family discount ends tomorrow, it's in stores only). The blue one is just very pretty and light. It might be a little tight in the chest area for those that were blessed up there...so you might need to size up (I would recommend trying this one on).

The vest...well...just look at it. No explanation needed :)  Definitely a must have!

But here is one thing I do not like about Old Navy, at least this has been the experience with my local store. Each time they have a promotion going on they will not give the discount unless you ask for it. Today while checking out the girl gave me the total and I asked her about the Family and Friends discount. She didn't know the code for it and asked another cashier if anyone had used it today. The other cashier told her couple of people have...and gave her the code. COUPLE OF PEOPLE???? I'm guessing those couple of people had to mention it as well in order to get it. And those that didn't know about the discount never got their 30% off? I don't think that is fair at all.

Have you picked up anything from Old Navy during their F&F promotion? 


Hope you're having a great Tuesday.
xo




0 comments:

Post a Comment