Winter Layers



 Have I ever mentioned how much I love socks? Well it is true, I certainly do! Once it begins to get as cold as it is these days, my sock collection comes out to play. knee highs, thigh highs, slipper socks... I love them all! My favorite way to wear them is pairing them with some cozy boots over some jeans or leggings for extra warmth. I have an assortment of colors, patterns and textures and love to collect more each fall/winter season. 

Anyway, I have been quite attached to this hat by Otte, an NYC-based brand. It has been my go-to for messy hair days, and had really become a fall staple of mine. The honey brown color just fits in perfectly with my Autumn wardrobe. What's your favorite fall accessory?

Hope you all have a lovely Monday!


wearing: sweater c/o Romwe; denim blouse- Urban Outfitters; hat c/o Otte; bag- vintage; booties c/o Clarks

0 comments:

Post a Comment