Sky High with Sole Society


It is no secret that I have a bit of an obsession with shoes. I mean what girl doesn't right? Platform booties have been on my fall lust list for quite sometime now so I was super excited when I found these on SoleSociety.com , a new website stocked with adorable shoes galore in more styles than you can imagine. What really gets me about Sole Society is the quality they offer for such a reasonable price (we're talking genuine leather/suede at less than $50 a pop). Other perks include their free shipping and the fact that new items added every single day. 

Anyway, in honor of their new designs launching by Julliane Hough, their first celebrity collection, Sole Society is offering you  lovely readers 20$ off your first purchase until Dec.15th by using the discount code FOS20 ! So go ahead, get to shopping here!


wearing: coat- Paul & Joe; dress c/o Pinkyotto; bag c/o Ben Minkoff; scarf c/o Accessorize; booties c/o Sole Society

0 comments:

Post a Comment