Curl Confession // What's Behind My Curls




One of the most asked questions I ever receive is how exactly I get the loose waves/curls I always sport. What's behind the way I style my long locks, are these two Paul Mitchell products. First, I use the 'Full Circle Leave-In Treatment', applied to my hair once I get out of the shower, which is great for zapping all frizz. It makes my waves that much easier to deal with! And on a daily basis, my obsession is the 'Twirl Around' which I lightly apply to my hair as I step out the door so it maintains it's shape and most importantly curl. These two guys are what makes up my signature loose waves pictured below:


Anyways, enough of me babbling on about my hair, here is where you can get involved. Upload your own #CurlsConfession photo on the Paul Mitchell Facebook page. All submitted photos will be live streamed on November 15th at various NYC and LA hot spots. Go to their page here to learn more and where you can catch your live streaming photo online or in person. Submit all photos by November 14th! Hope you all have fun with this neat opportunity. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment