Forest Green


Did I trick you?! By the looks of these first few photos you might be thinking that I cut my hair. But alas, I am too much of a chicken to chop off my long locks. I will admit though, I have been toying with the idea of a cute 50's inspired bob. Thoughts? I have had the same hairstyle for nearly 4 years now, so you can't blame a girl for wanting a change. But anyway, your opinions are welcome! 

And about the outfit: I have been obsessing with forest green this fall. Finally, I got this cardigan to satisfy my fix. I paired it with this caramel brown satchel from Earnest Alexander which has been my go to carry-all these days. The bag is waxed canvas which gives it such a cool texture - almost like suede. Love this unique bag. 


Anyway, I hope you all are having a fantastic Friday!


wearing: top & hat c/o Otte; cardigan c/o Romwe; bag c/o Ernest Alexander, Senso boots c/o Dear Fieldbinder 

0 comments:

Post a Comment