Hearts on Hearts


Hearts on hearts on hearts! When it comes to quirky prints I cannot get enough of them, so of course I couldn't resist pairing my heart tights with my heart blouse. By the way I am dressed you would surely think it is valentines day or something. But alas it is not, and I am most likely just a bit strange. Anyways I paired this outfit with these vintage-inspired loafers (my absolute fav by Pink & Pepper), a thrifted bag, and bright red cardigan. Perfect to match the remainder of the snow on the ground from the first one of the season here in NYC. Despite the extreme weather, this November has surely been a beautiful one.

Also, I am sure most of you have seen on insta, but I have recently adopted an amazingly beautiful cat! Her name is Eleanor and she is perfect. Can't wait to share photos of her with you all tomorrow. Hope you are having an amazing Thursday!



                      Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr | Pinterest

wearing: top c/o VJ-style; shorts & bag- vintage; cardigan c/o Romwe; 'ruffle' loafers c/o Pink & Pepper

0 comments:

Post a Comment