Currently Crushing


Can I just say how much I LOVE every.single.pair. of these shoes here!?! What is it about shoes,..they are totally my weakness (and most of these are on sale too. ahhh)






1. Tory Burch Riding boots   - these are on sale right now, and I'm trying to hunt down my size. I'm willing to invest in boots...they last for a very long time. And the style of these is classic. 

2. Tory Burch quilted leather flats - very Chanel-esque. I'm drooling over these. 

3.  Colin Stuart pointy toe flats - I'll take one of each, please!

4.  Rachel Zoe T-strap Pumps - what would Rachel say now...? 

5. Kate Spade Dot Pumps - Polka dots AND bows...AND on sale...yes please! 

6.  Sam Edelman Studded Flats - both girly and edgy.  


What is your weakness? Shoes? Bags? 

Do share with us ;)




0 comments:

Post a Comment