a lot going on




Blazer: H&M (old) (similar options here and here) (other nice option)
Top: F21 (old) (similar here and here in pretty colors)
Cord Pants: Target (buy here - only yellow still available) (great options here and here
Shoes: Sole Society (as close as it gets to these beauties)
Scarf: J.Crew (similar styles here, herehere and here)
Bag: Target (similar styles here and here)
Necklace: BaubleBar  
Watch: MK - old (similar for $20)




Finally got a chance to re-organize my closet and got rid of 3 large bags 
of unworn/neglected clothing items...and it feels great. 
(I posted a pic on Instagram of my closet, which is nothing special...-it's small, and it's mostly likely going to stay organized
'til Friday. I hope it's that long).

I try to re-organize my closet every couple of months...it just gives me a good feel of how much crap I have and how much more of it I don't need. True story!  But those darn sales...aren't helping! 
Black Friday? This girl is sayin' home! (Good time to pack for the upcoming vacay I'd say ;)


Happy Tuesday beauties! 



p.s. I'm helping a friend sell some of her gently used jeans, check them out here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment