Did you get the argyle memo?

Back to work-bathroom-mirror pictures!  Tripod arrived last week, haven't used it yet. Maybe once the snow melts. It's cold people, it is cold here. Spring.Please.Come.Soon.


 Sweater: F21 (old)
Cord Pants: The Loft
Booties: Store closed (don't remember name)
Belt: F21
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Ring: Old

Haven't worn this sweater in forever. Sis and her bro-in-law stopped by. Guess what? All four of us (two of them, hubby and I) were wearing argyle!  Sis had argyle tights and the rest of us had argyle sweaters. I know, ground pictures should have been taken.

I feel like I say this in each post but I'm so tired of this snow. Every morning I look out of the window before I get dressed just to see everything covered in white. And then I lose the little  motivation I had to dress cute. None, all gone!  Please tell me you have the same problem? 
I'm going to try to motivate myself and hit the gym (I'm sensing a motivation problem here). 

Do you find it difficult to dress "cute" during winter months? Where do you get your motivation or inspiration?

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment