Spring Feeling










Before I go any further, let us take a moment and fully understand that
it is STILL FEBRUARY. Yes, I am a fanof sunshine and warmth,
but I live where I do because Iexpect to have a full-on winter that lasts until
at least early March. So winter, please do not leave me yet. I still have tons of
sweaters that have not gotten proper exposure to the world.

On the bright side, I was able to wear the 'Flashes of Style' dress that Modcloth
so generously named after my blog! It is definitely one of the coolest
things that has happenedto me since I have been a blogger. I just love
the criss-cross detail and the dots/floral print combination instantly won my
heart over. It will absolutely be my turn to dress this Spring.
Okay, off I go to study for my biology test this afternoon. School is consuming
my life right now, but these next few days I finally have a lovely break.
I cannot wait to catch up on all of your wonderful blogs! xx

PS- I was featured on Sarah Loves wonderful blog! She has amazing style
and is such a talented artist. Be sure to check her out.




Follow me on TWITTER!

Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: 'Flashes of Style' dress, courtesy of Modcloth, BDG bag; Jessica Simpson 'Dany' platforms; target socks; f21 hat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment