What I've been reading - Feb 2012

Hello lovelies! Don't you all just LOVE Fridays?!? So happy it's here.

Today's post is going to be a regular feature. Check out the lovely ladies, that will be bringing you this feature each month, below.




Question of the month: What's your most sentimental jewelry item - share the story behind it:

The first thing that came to my mind as soon as I read this question was - My wedding ring!  It just means SO much to me, and each time I look at it - it reminds me how fortunate I am.
You see, I never really had a huge desire to get married. You're probably wondering why?!  I had standards and those were high. I never knew a single guy that met those standards or had the qualities I was looking for. And I didn't want to settle. I would have rather stayed single my whole life than spent a life of misery with the wrong person. And then I met Mr. D.  I was wondering if he was for real. Yep, he is real! Proposed 3/7/09, we got married 9/19 that same year. He treats me like I'm the best thing walking on this earth, he's super caring and kind, always puts others first AND puts up with me (we all know women's aren't always easy to deal with), 2.5 years later still cooks the most AMAZING dishes, ooh and he does the dishes too. Just to mention a few things. I could go on.and.on.and.on. So that's why the ring below had the most sentimental value to me (and what makes it even more special - he picked it out all by himself, and I couldn't love it more).


(old pic from my phone. My cuticles are a mess today so 
you get this picture)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Hope you all enjoyed this new monthly feature!



P.S. The beautiful Skylette from Sequin & Stilettos is having an amazing giveaway, Urban Decey Naked Pallete 2. Check it out and don't forget to enter! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment